Interested In Straightening Your Teeth With Invisalign In Elmwood IL?
Perhaps your teeth were not straightened when you were a child, and you’ve always wished they had been. Or maybe you have children who are ready to have their teeth straightened. What do you know about the convenient and comfortable non-braces option, Invisalign? Associates in Dentistry is the place to go for Invisalign in Elmwood IL.
Why Is Invisalign The Preferred Option?
Invisalign makes it easier than ever to straighten your teeth. Patients no longer have to deal with wires, brackets and frequent appointments for wire adjustments. The modern option involves wearing a series of clear aligners that, over time, will straighten your teeth and give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
Are There Age Requirements For Invisalign?
Unlike braces, Invisalign works well for almost any age – teens to older adults. Some of the things that make Invisalign more popular than traditional metal braces include:
- Because Invisalign trays are clear, most people will never even notice you’re wearing them, even when you’re speaking face-to-face. Aesthetically, Invisalign is the clear choice.
- Invisalign trays are easily removable, so they’re easy to put on and take off as needed.
- With Invisalign, there’s no need to avoid certain kinds of foods, as is necessary with traditional metal braces. You can eat and drink as you normally would.
- Whereas traditional braces demand complicated care, dental hygiene is easy with Invisalign. You simply pop them off to brush and floss as usual.
- Invisalign is far more comfortable to wear because it has no metal brackets or wires to irritate your mouth.
- You will spend less time in the dental chair getting adjustments.
Are Invisalign Trays Made Of A Sturdy Material?
The aligners are clear plastic, but it’s a very strong medical-grade variety.
What Is The Invisalign Process?
First, we use special 3-D computer imaging technology that allows us to get the most accurate possible images of your teeth. From there, we’ll provide you with a series of custom-made clear aligners that will gradually, step by step, straighten your teeth.
Does Associates In Dentistry Offer Services Besides Teeth Straightening?
We don’t just offer Invisalign. We are a full-service dentist that offers all the services you expect and more, including:
- Root canals, implants and oral surgery
- Preventive dentistry
- Restorative dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Additional dental services
Your Best Smile Awaits!
Why put it off any longer? If you’re ready to start treatment with Invisalign in Elmwood IL, give Associates In Dentistry a call today at 309-690-4500.