Cosmetic Dentistry In Elmwood IL Can Make You Smile!
How do you feel about your smile? If the aesthetic appearance of your teeth is not everything you want, the skilled staff at Associates In Dentistry can offer you options to help make your smile straight and bright. For the best cosmetic dentistry in Elmwood IL, call the dental professionals at Associates in Dentistry.
How Much Can Cosmetic Dentistry Change Your Appearance?
Cosmetic dentistry procedures can make either subtle or dramatic differences in your appearance. There are so many options available, and many of them can make a real difference in the appearance of your smile. Here are some of the possible services available from us:
- Teeth whitening: Have your teeth yellowed through the years from aging? Or have they darkened from years of enjoying coffee, tea, tobacco, cola and red wine? Do you remember when your teeth appeared whiter? If you are interested in brightening their appearance, it’s a fairly easy process thanks to the custom teeth whitening trays we use.
- Tooth contouring: This works best for small imperfections. If only a small correction is needed, we can change the shape or length of your teeth via a contouring or reshaping process. This procedure typically takes less than an hour. Because removing large amounts of enamel can weaken your teeth, we do not recommend big changes.
- Bonding: Bonding is an excellent method of repairing minor imperfections. We apply a tooth-colored composite material to your tooth and then we sculpt it as desired. We harden the material by using a special light. The last step involves smoothing and polishing the surface to provide a natural finish.
- Veneers: If you’re looking for a dramatic change that can completely transform your smile, consider veneers. They are available in porcelain or laminate versions. The veneer process requires considerably more work than most other cosmetic procedures. First, we remove a thin layer from your existing teeth to make room for the new laminates. We then bond thin layers of either porcelain or laminate material to the front of your teeth. This allows us to reduce gaps or address worn, chipped, discolored or misaligned teeth. We will need to take an impression of your teeth during this process so the laboratory can provide a perfect, customized fit. Usually, getting new veneers will require two separate dental appointments.
- Teeth straightening: If you didn’t have braces as a child and have always wanted straighter teeth, this is now easier than ever. We can straighten the teeth of people of almost any age using Invisalign, a braces alternative that uses clear aligners instead. Most people find this option easier, more comfortable and more attractive.
What About Regular Dental Care?
Of course, Associates In Dentistry also offers the full array of regular dental care, including:
- Cleaning and checkups
- Emergency services
- Root canals, implants and oral surgery
- Preventive dentistry
- Restorative dentistry
- Additional dental services
Are You Ready For A Brighter, More Confident Smile?
It’s time for the experienced team at Associates in Dentistry to give you the smile of your dreams. For the best cosmetic dentistry in Elmwood IL, call us today at (309) 647-3331.