Cosmetic Dentistry In Peoria IL: Something To Smile About!
Even when your teeth are perfectly healthy, you may choose to have additional services to improve your smile’s aesthetic appearance. If you’re looking for cosmetic dentistry in Peoria IL, turn to Associates in Dentistry.
What Cosmetic Dentistry Services Does Associates in Dentistry Offer?
Quite a few techniques are available to improve the look of your smile. Some are simple while others involve more extensive procedures. Some of the possibilities include:
- Teeth whitening: The fastest and easiest smile enhancement is teeth whitening. Teeth may discolor from aging as well as from substances that tend to darken your teeth. Some of the common things that stain teeth include coffee, tea, tobacco, cola and red wine. We can lighten dental discoloration with custom teeth whitening trays.
- Tooth contouring: We can contour or reshape your teeth to change small imperfections, like the shape or length of your teeth, and it usually takes less than an hour! This technique works best for minor changes, as removing large amounts of enamel can weaken your teeth.
- Bonding: Bonding is another relatively quick and easy technique for repairing minor imperfections. It involves the application of a tooth-colored composite material to your tooth. We sculpt it as desired and then harden it with a high-intensity light. The final step is smoothing and polishing the surface for a natural-looking finish.
- Veneers: Porcelain veneers or laminates require more work than some other cosmetic procedures, but they can provide dramatic improvements in appearance. We bond thin layers of porcelain (or laminates) to the front of your teeth in order to reduce gaps in your teeth or to address worn, chipped, discolored or misaligned teeth. We often need to file down the existing tooth to allow for the veneer’s thickness. We’ll take a mold of your teeth during this process so the laboratory can provide a perfect, customized fit. Getting veneers usually requires two visits to the dentist.
- Teeth straightening: We offer Invisalign, a braces alternative that most people find easier and more comfortable to wear.
Does Associates In Dentistry Offer Regular Dental Care As Well?
Yes, in addition to cosmetic dentistry, we offer the full array of regular dental care, including:
Are You Ready To Obtain The Smile Of Your Dreams?
At Associates in Dentistry, our experienced team is here to give you something to smile about. For the best cosmetic dentistry in Peoria IL, call us today at (309) 690-4500.