How Cosmetic Dentistry In Bartonville IL Will Give You Something To Smile About!
If your smile’s aesthetic appearance is not everything you want, the caring staff at Associates In Dentistry can talk to you about options to make your smile brighter and straighter. For the best cosmetic dentistry in Bartonville IL, talk to the dental professionals at Associates in Dentistry.
Can Cosmetic Dentistry Change Your Appearance?
Many cosmetic dentistry techniques can make a real difference in the appearance of your teeth. Some require only minor work while others involve more extensive procedures. Here are some of the possible services available from us:
- Teeth whitening: If your teeth have yellowed through the years from aging or from ingesting coffee, tea, tobacco, cola and red wine, you may be interested in brightening their appearance. Regardless of the cause, lightening this dental discoloration is a fairly easy process with custom teeth whitening trays.
- Tooth contouring: If only a small correction is needed, we can change the shape or length of your teeth via a contouring or reshaping process. This procedure typically takes less than an hour. However, it works best for minor changes. Removing large amounts of enamel can weaken your teeth and is not recommended.
- Bonding: Bonding is another way to repair minor imperfections. First, we apply a tooth-colored composite material to your tooth. We sculpt it as desired and then use a special light to harden it. The final step involves smoothing and polishing the surface to provide a natural finish.
- Veneers: These come in porcelain or laminate versions. The process requires more work than some other cosmetic procedures. We bond thin layers of either porcelain or laminate material to the front of your teeth. During this process, we can reduce gaps or address worn, chipped, discolored or misaligned teeth. We first need to shape down the existing tooth to allow for the thickness of the veneers. We take an impression of your teeth during this process so the laboratory can provide a perfect, customized fit. Getting new veneers usually requires two separate dental visits.
- Teeth straightening: Routine straightening is easier than ever before. We can straighten the teeth of people in almost any age group using Invisalign, a braces alternative. Most people find clear aligners easier and more comfortable to wear.
Does Associates In Dentistry Also Offer Regular Dental Care?
Associates In Dentistry doesn’t stop at cosmetic care. We also offer the full array of regular dental care, including:
- Preventive dentistry
- Restorative dentistry
- Cleaning and checkups
- Emergency services
- Root canals, implants and oral surgery
- Additional dental services
Are You Ready For A Bright New Smile?
The experienced team at Associates in Dentistry is here to give you something to smile about – an attractive set of teeth that not only looks good but is healthy and functional. For the best cosmetic dentistry in Bartonville IL, call us today at (309) 647-3331.